Sign in to follow this  
69fstback

Deciding on tattoo??

I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my upper arm the only problem is I dont know what i should get. I had three things in mind let me know what you think.

1. The mustang grill emblem from our 69's The horse with the stripes through it.

2. A piston with an angry face and where it connects to the crank would be two slicks with smoke coming off them (you probally seen them around)

3. finally the ford oval with a piston and a wrench crossing over each other like going under the oval.

Let me know what you guys think. And its only going to be small so a t-shirt will cover it

One of these wouldn't be bad for a tattoo, minus the words.

I wouldn't mind getting a t-shirt done with the horse from pic2 or pic3, but with a very angry/coy glaring look on the horses face with one eye brow raised and a big set of teeth biting a chevy badge in half. :shifty: I gotta find a good drawer to do it though. Also you could add the mustang grille emblem tattoo on the arm of the horse.

One of these wouldn't be bad for a tattoo, minus the words.

I wouldn't mind getting a t-shirt done with the horse from pic2 or pic3, but with a very angry/coy glaring look on the horses face with one eye brow raised and a big set of teeth biting a chevy badge in half. :shifty: I gotta find a good drawer to do it though. Also you could add the mustang grille emblem tattoo on the arm of the horse.

Cool graphics, Where can I get them?

I agree with the grill emblem for a tattoo.