Sign in to follow this  
69fstback

mach 1 hood?

Well mine sure seems like a thick decal. Looks just like the side stripe in thickness and feel. I know the cowl is painted but the hood looks like a decal. I'll see if I can take some pics to show you all what I mean. I see that the 1970-73 Machs could have hood decals....

You seem to be having some serious problems with your recognition skills there Coz, let me see if I can help. Can you tell the difference between the two items in this picture?

attachment.php?attachmentid=3130&d=1212065948

My 69 Mach 1 hood blackout was painted from the factory. The decals for hoods started in 1970. I remember because I had new quarters put on in 1974 because they had already rusted out. Ithen had the car repainted. The body man painted the flat black out but put a vinyl pin strip around the black out instaed of painting it. I was not happy and made him change it so it looked like an original......painted again.

JAG

You seem to be having some serious problems with your recognition skills there Coz, let me see if I can help. Can you tell the difference between the two items in this picture?

attachment.php?attachmentid=3130&d=1212065948

I bet the paddler hit a few homeruns in highschool.

I bet that guy won't crap right for a week.