Sign in to follow this  
UnrulySchoolboy

Anybody know anything about this? Steering

that's the steeroids kit. i think he's going with the randalls rack kit.

bad351, that's one of the cheaper power kits out there. there are a couple manual kits that are a little less expensive but for the most part everything is actually MORE than that. but when you figure out how much it would cost to replace with new/rebuild all the stock components a rack kit replaces the cost difference isn't that much more in many cases.

Yep going Randalls. Like the setup and like the guy. I finally received my Hydraboost braking system so I will be ordering the rack this week to prepare to install both soon.

I have been down in Orlando and Naples FL enjoying the sites, playing some golf and talking to Frank at Prodigy Customs about Pro-touring my ride. I think I'm going to do it piece by piece starting with suspension and wheels, then a new engine, then interior and finally the big cost of the body mods. So more almost new parts will be hitting the For Sale section. Anyone looking for a 600HP 408C in the fall? Or need stock UC/LC's, 4.5 leafs, Cal-tracs in late summer?

Yep going Randalls. Like the setup and like the guy. I finally received my Hydraboost braking system so I will be ordering the rack this week to prepare to install both soon.

I have been down in Orlando and Naples FL enjoying the sites, playing some golf and talking to Frank at Prodigy Customs about Pro-touring my ride. I think I'm going to do it piece by piece starting with suspension and wheels, then a new engine, then interior and finally the big cost of the body mods. So more almost new parts will be hitting the For Sale section. Anyone looking for a 600HP 408C in the fall? Or need stock UC/LC's, 4.5 leafs, Cal-tracs in late summer?

What eye is on the 4.5 mid leafs? Might be interested in the Cal-tracs.

. So more almost new parts will be hitting the For Sale section. Anyone looking for a 600HP 408C in the fall? Or need stock UC/LC's, 4.5 leafs, Cal-tracs in late summer?

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll hold out a few more summers and wait until you decide to go concourse and have all that cool almost new pro touring stuff to sell off. :shaun: LOL

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll hold out a few more summers and wait until you decide to go concourse and have all that cool almost new pro touring stuff to sell off. :shaun: LOL

me too!!!!!, but i might like to have some magnum 500's for the cougar though