Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protowrxs

What am I missing?? Clock panel $400+

I have no idea, that seems insane.

if that's for real someone is really stupid....i can buy those all day long from the 2 or 3 wrecking yards here in town for 20 bucks most of the time. now if the chrome was perfect i could MAYBE see that price but even then that's pretty high. i wonder if the wining bidder maybe meant to enter $48.50 as the amount but missed a zero

Oh sure but you want to sell me a trashed one for $25, I see what's going on here. :euro:

I really have to laugh at the rear spoiler link though, I better get mine up on ebay this week while the iron is hot, lol.

Oh sure but you want to sell me a trashed one for $25, I see what's going on here. :euro:

I really have to laugh at the rear spoiler link though, I better get mine up on ebay this week while the iron is hot, lol.

that was only for the shipping, i was giving you the panel you gotta pay shipping any way you look at it and mine is the instrument cluster which are pretty hard to find around here, for some reason nobosy ever buy the clock piece.

FWIW I sold a clock panel for 305 and a instrument cluster for 345, both were from a 70 grande and in MINT condition, just with one or 2 broken tabs, but the wood part looked amazing.