Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

New 69stang shirts, new designs??

So Mufflerbearing, basically what you are saying is that you like the current shirt the way it is and don't want to see a new design?

please 'splain

I told you not enough people would get it. Maybe it wasn't even on purpose with Truck, lol.

Start Trek the Next Generation, Episode 136/137 December 1992.

"Chain of Command" takes place in 2369 (stardate 46357.4). It was developed to establish the Cardassians as the main villains of the then forthcoming Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

In the part of the story set in Cardassia, Picard is tortured by his interrogator Gul Madred (David Warner), who at first seeks information about the Federation's defense plans for Minos Korva, but instead soon tries to warp Picard's perception of reality by forcing him to see five lights where there are only four lights shining upon him. At the conclusion of his torture, Picard finds that he wants so badly to see five lights that he actually sees five. Fortunately just before he admits that, Cardassian officers come to return Picard to the United Federation of Planets as per a surrender agreement Jellico imposed. Triumphant, Picard shouts his seemingly unbowed defiance to his torturer, (THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!) but later privately admits to his counselor his moment of weakness.

Nuff said??????????

Madred%2C_four_lights.jpg

Oh yeah,I couldn't remember what the last shirt looked like:001_huh: . Don't get me wrong The new design is nice. I just kike the fact that every body style is represented. By the way I'm a next generation fan. Just keep the Borg away for me I'm mot in the mood to be assimilated:scared:

Oh yeah,I couldn't remember what the last shirt looked like:001_huh: . Don't get me wrong The new design is nice. I just kike the fact that every body style is represented. By the way I'm a next generation fan. Just keep the Borg away for me I'm mot in the mood to be assimilated:scared:

That's too bad, I hear 7 of 9 has been looking for a mate. (BTW, those aren't implants.):tongue_smilie:

please 'splain

What it boils down to is the technique of brainwashing used. The Torturer (Cardassian) turns on a 4-light 'nerf-bar' kinda thing and says there are 5 lights. The tortured (Piccard) resists by insisting that there are 4 lights. This accentuates the 69's distinctive feature. It is kinda thumbing the nose at everything that isn't a 69. It's just geeky enough because it is a '.com'.

So, driving a 69stang resists the brainwashing of every other car. You don't have to worry about bodystyles, since you only see the grill. Just my Opinion.

So Mufflerbearing, basically what you are saying is that you like the current shirt the way it is and don't want to see a new design?

I told you not enough people would get it. Maybe it wasn't even on purpose with Truck, lol.

Start Trek the Next Generation, Episode 136/137 December 1992.

"Chain of Command" takes place in 2369 (stardate 46357.4). It was developed to establish the Cardassians as the main villains of the then forthcoming Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

In the part of the story set in Cardassia, Picard is tortured by his interrogator Gul Madred (David Warner), who at first seeks information about the Federation's defense plans for Minos Korva, but instead soon tries to warp Picard's perception of reality by forcing him to see five lights where there are only four lights shining upon him. At the conclusion of his torture, Picard finds that he wants so badly to see five lights that he actually sees five. Fortunately just before he admits that, Cardassian officers come to return Picard to the United Federation of Planets as per a surrender agreement Jellico imposed. Triumphant, Picard shouts his seemingly unbowed defiance to his torturer, (THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!) but later privately admits to his counselor his moment of weakness.

Nuff said??????????

Madred%2C_four_lights.jpg

i knew i was missing it but shouldn't have been. me and one of my best friends used to watch Next Gen and X-Files religiously.

What scares the heck out of me is the fact that I actually got what Truck was reffering to. :scared:

Usually I can not make sense out of almost everything that he posts, lol.:helpsmilie:

Pak, you're not alone, most of the internet is still puzzled by me since 1984.

Even if, "A large percentage" of the population wouldn't "get it". You proved that it wouldn't be 0%.

i must say though the "ewe" had me very confused for quite a while

Yeah, must have been tough to concentrate with that fine looking lady shaking her thing at ya, eh cowboy?

:cowboy: :shaun: Bryan and Sheepie sitting in a tree............

:biggrin:

Yeah, must have been tough to concentrate with that fine looking lady shaking her thing at ya, eh cowboy?

:cowboy: :shaun: Bryan and Sheepie sitting in a tree............

:biggrin:

no not really, i was trying to figure out why you were posting pics of your sex toys here is all:pinch: :sailor:

no not really, i was trying to figure out why you were posting pics of your sex toys here is all:pinch: :sailor:

Oh right, my mistake. I keep forgetting you likes them boy sheeps better. Until you broke your back mounting them anyway.:cowboy: