Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

I'm Freakin Back!!

Just thought i'd drop in and say hi to you guys...it's been awhile and i'm finally back in socity! :chris:

I left for deployment on the USS Boxer on sept. 13 and got back a couple days ago. Thats along time to be without family and friends!

But now I'm back, I'm getting out of the Navy this week and moving to....Houston! Thats right! Finally!

here's a pic of me digging out ths stang....and after almost 9 months....if fired right up! gotta love efi!

Welcome freakin back man!!!!! We missed ya.

Whew, that is a long time away . So if you are finally out why are you getting punished by living in Texarse?!?!??!?! :cowboy:

Thanks guys!

Pak i guess it's punishment for being in sunny san diego for this long?

Stephen, guess i have some reading to do....

Brian, i got extended twice! total for me on that thing was 8 and ahalf months! longest one yet! :chris: even ol' Davey wouldn't be able to keep this salty sea dog away from his land lovin alter ego.....as a Mustang guy! arrrr:gun_bandana:

For any of the many many newcomers we have had during the last 9 Trinity less months let me clue you in, he is basically one of the founding fathers of this website and has pretty much been around since the Admin BSWOR.

Fortunately for us that while greatly missed his absence has meant that we have all been able to stay on terra firma while he's been afloat defending this country and our right to Mustang.

Salute!patriot.gif

For any of the many many newcomers we have had during the last 9 Trinity less months let me clue you in, he is basically one of the founding fathers of this website and has pretty much been around since the Admin BSWOR.

Fortunately for us that while greatly missed his absence has meant that we have all been able to stay on terra firma while he's been afloat defending this country and our right to Mustang.

Salute!patriot.gif

I'm new to this site and just want to say thanks for the time spent on behalf of all of us defending freedom patriot.gifpatriot.gifpatriot.gifpatriot.gif

WELCOME BACK#@@#@!!!!!!! I would have responded sooner but i just moved and am borrowing some internet access right now. Glad to have ya back and good luck with your move!