Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mufflerbearing

69 fastback in new fergi video

Hey I was channel surfing today and saw a red 69 fastback in the new Fergie video. Looks like Fergie gets the car. Dam these girls keep getting the 69 mustangs. She's good looking but she's not getting my car. :no: Just thought I would pass it on.

whos fergi?

Wow... You've gotta get out more!:tt2:

She's one of the lead singers(performer more like it) for Black Eyed Peas; a sort of multi-cultural, multi-racial music group. Probably more for the mountain dew generation and not us old farts.:lol:

I think I can remember her singing about a mustang (foxbody) that she owned before she made it onto main stage.

Beautiful woman. Great Mustang spokesmodel!:thumbup1:

Wow... You've gotta get out more!:tt2:

She's one of the lead singers(performer more like it) for Black Eyed Peas; a sort of multi-cultural, multi-racial music group. Probably more for the mountain dew generation and not us old farts.:lol:

I think I can remember her singing about a mustang (foxbody) that she owned before she made it onto main stage.

Beautiful woman. Great Mustang spokesmodel!:thumbup1:

Im more of a jimi hendix/floyd/ac/dc fan i do know of the black eyed peas but dont pay attention to each individuals names.:mellow:

Hey have you all heard of the American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson? One of her music videos has a '69 coupe in it. Its a resto mod though, Shelby Trunk and Quarter Extensions with a Cowl induction hood and a painted spoiler? What is the difference between a '69 and '70 Front Spoiler besides (originals being fiberglass and repros being plastic) is the length and width different?

Check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45C4XKllYQ