Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69Tool

07 Shelby pics

I have an 89 Corolla i'll trade him for it.

Hate + 4

69Tool-why do you get all the fun stuff? (Don't think I didn't notice the Yellow MR2, either! :D )

I have an 89 Corolla i'll trade him for it.

Hate + 4

69Tool-why do you get all the fun stuff? (Don't think I didn't notice the Yellow MR2, either! :D )

:-) That isn't my MR2, that is the previous owner's...

Gotta ask - Did you pay over sticker and if so how much?

Good question! I've heard/read some horror stories about people trying to purchase these cars.

I'm just wondering. Can't afford one anyway, plus my wife gets the next new car and she can't drive a stick. We're hoping for Ford to produce a Mach 1 in '09 with an automatic. Hope those don't see dealer markups. The '03 - '04 Machs only saw dealer markups for a very short time.

I thought Ford was producing a new Boss in '09.

Ford Racing has a new Boss Engine just released, Saleen did a make over Parnelli Jones special. There are three to four Shelby's (GT, 500, KR etc.) but I haven't heard of the "Boss".

BTW it look great without the stripe!

I've ben considering selling my 1996 Viper RT and buy a 2007 Shelby convertible but the dealers seem to be RIDICULOUS in their desire to gouge the consumer.

If I could get one at or right under sticker.. I'd do it.. but I'm not paying over sticker... heck, even used ones with 2,000 miles are asking over MSRP for brandy new?

I hope your Dad got a great deal!!

Ford Racing has a new Boss Engine just released, Saleen did a make over Parnelli Jones special. There are three to four Shelby's (GT, 500, KR etc.) but I haven't heard of the "Boss".

BTW it look great without the stripe!

Here is the article I saw on StangNet a while ago regarding the Boss for '08 or '09. I may have seen something somewhere else as well, but this one is the one that came to mind.

Hi Guys, Sorry, I do not know whether he paid above or below the sticker price, nor do I know what he paid. I think it has about 2000 km on it (it is a Canadian car).