Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenbalck

69 Prototype Found 9s02s######

go to the garage i have a thread listed and i have left further infornation there for all to see

TOO early to post pictures , but will shortly . ther is NO exclusivity with anyone

or magazines etc; just waiting for the right time and all will see the pics :yes:

go to the garage i have a thread listed and i have left further infornation there for all to see

TOO early to post pictures , but will shortly . ther is NO exclusivity with anyone

or magazines etc; just waiting for the right time and all will see the pics :yes:

Guys guys guys... don't jump on this guy. One false move in the photo taking process and Shelby is going to sue the shit out of the guy.

Uhh, I don't know about that. You own the car, there is nothing stopping you from taking pics of it and displaying them anywhere. I think it's more that he wants to be fully informed on the details of the car first so he doesn't jump the gun and have it backfire.

i will post photos and he story . of this car ,

i am not that far away from doing so ,

the car was found in australia and had been stored for some time

Slower....more detail.....

Hidden

G'Day Ravenbalck, its your old mate Shels. You get around dont you.Still looking forward to our meeting at the rsl. To the other forum members, did you know this guy actualy bought a 68 GT500KR a few days before this 69 proto. Talk about luck!!! and money. Asked alot of questions about stamping sizes. your not planning on a fakie are you:eek: . Anyway looking forward to my "dogs eye". but i prefer a chicko roll:chef:

No mate, but i'm sure you now how long i have owned the 68 gt500kr , it's been several years now shels , wrong guy pal , YES aksed the questions to verify the correct markings on the 68gt500kr due to finding a letter missing stamped under the vin fender but they quoted this was normal , learnt alot , but obviously have more to learn now on the 68/69 ???????? throw a SNAG on the Barby .:chef: see ya soon... could you sign me in at the RSL not a member ...

No mate, but i'm sure you now how long i have owned the 68 gt500kr , it's been several years now shels , wrong guy pal , YES aksed the questions to verify the correct markings on the 68gt500kr due to finding a letter missing stamped under the vin fender but they quoted this was normal , learnt alot , but obviously have more to learn now on the 68/69 ???????? throw a SNAG on the Barby .:chef: see ya soon... could you sign me in at the RSL not a member ...

There's something fishy about all this. :boat:

What happened to the user named shelbydownunda that he was replying to here? The post was removed and even though his name will still pop up in the search field there are no records found anywhere. Could they have been one in the same?

pakrat , i do not know shelbydownunda mate , have tried hard

to figure out who he is as his post i bought a kr and had big bucks ,

that was untrue mate , i answered his post , his name i think is jase and i look forward one day in Australia meeting him , thats why i asked him if he could sign me into the Rsl club as i was not a member .......

as for the car in australia , great car , i'm happy to have found it

, it will not be sold , treasured and paased onto my siblings ..... :closedeyes:

This is huge disappointment for me. The Shelby looks just like all the others with the exception of the Pontiac Trans AM wheels.

ravenbalck talked up this find like he found a '69 NASCAR BOSS that had been hidden in a barn for the past 36 years. Very Disappointing.

nice car

Ok cool car, but what are the wheels? I've been trying to find something like that for months with little luck, outside of finding some that are $500/each. Who makes them, what sizes are available, and where can I get some?

Ok cool car, but what are the wheels? I've been trying to find something like that for months with little luck, outside of finding some that are $500/each. Who makes them, what sizes are available, and where can I get some?

EBAY brutha. no longer anyone making that style except for one place i found.

these guys

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/wheels_cast.html

this is a really old wheel style and these guys or used are about your only options. sucks too, because i really want another set because my fronts are only 7" and they have a really wierd backspacing so i have to use a small spacer on them. i'm probably going to send them out and have them widened to 8" and have them redo the backspacing (mine are a 2 piece wheel) if they can. if they can't change the backspacing on them then i may be stuck with 7".

edit: oh, yeah they make that style in a billet version too. it has the lug cover cap but they might be able to do a set without the cap.

hi this is the link for the wheels .

the brand is Simmons

http://www.simmonswheel.com.au/

also look in ebay australia . you might find some.

as for the car yes it has many unique parts but have to verify

before i post and entangle the car in contriversy , rememeber

the car is a prototype and has different parts to the ones that went into

production ...

hi this is the link for the wheels .

the brand is Simmons

http://www.simmonswheel.com.au/

also look in ebay australia . you might find some.

as for the car yes it has many unique parts but have to verify

before i post and entangle the car in contriversy , rememeber

the car is a prototype and has different parts to the ones that went into

production ...

wheels can be found at retro wheels 15"