Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

new console repo released

Nice but expensive. I'm swapping mine out with a hump hugger. I know not original but I'm getting farther away from stock anyway. Plus I want a place to put a drink.

May sell my factory console with factory gauges where the front ashtray is if I like the hugger. I'll let you guys have 1st crack at it....

Nice but expensive. I'm swapping mine out with a hump hugger. I know not original but I'm getting farther away from stock anyway. Plus I want a place to put a drink.

Have you seen the "Plug and Chug" NPD sells? It is a two cup cupholder that fits into the seatbelt clips in the center console. It's a nice stealthy way to add a cupholder, and is like $35. It's sturdy and well made too, not some piece of plastic like autozone would sell. Something to consider since your car already has a console.

Yeah, that is a little pricey, nice to have an option though. Once others jump on the wagon prices will probably settle a tad. I'm still bent on fooling with making a custom one next season that has everything I need on it but would probably use some stock items like the lid.

As of late I have been rethinking it though, every car has a console these days and without it there is more of a vintage feel to it, I think anyway.

I am looking for a good Factory console with no breaks or cracks in the base (auto). Let me know if anyone has one in that condition they would like to sell. I could even do a trade or partial trade depending on condition for a humphugger.

i agree too with pak...i like the look of no console. i actually got one in a parts car a few years ago but i ended e-baying it last year. maybe after i start using the stang for a daily again i'll get a humphugger just cuz i like to have a set of cupholders.

I am looking for a good Factory console with no breaks or cracks in the base (auto). Let me know if anyone has one in that condition they would like to sell. I could even do a trade or partial trade depending on condition for a humphugger.

i have a 70 console that has a few repairs. not a show car console but good enough for a driver.