jgkurz

Black Dot for Rim Blow Deluxe Steering Wheel

I have a deluxe rim blow steering wheel in my 69. One of the black plastic dots is missing in the 3-spoke center pad. I know I can buy an aftermarket 3-spoke pad but can I just buy a replacement dot? 

I would certainly buy used if it were available.

22 minutes ago, Mike65 said:

I just looked at NPD's on line catalog on page #-124 & they offer the buttons for 68, & 70 - 73.

Thanks Mike. I hadn't seen that. I even called NPD and they said I had to buy the whole three spoke pad which are about 125.00 depending where I buy it. Maybe the 68, or 70-73 buttons will work. 

Buttons push thru the 3 spoke and plastic tips were melted to hold in place onto 3 spoke piece. Which ones and how many do u need. I have a broken spoke pad. I used silver and black paints when I refurbished mine

1 hour ago, Caseyrhe said:

Buttons push thru the 3 spoke and plastic tips were melted to hold in place onto 3 spoke piece. Which ones and how many do u need. I have a broken spoke pad. I used silver and black paints when I refurbished mine

You just made my day. Of the three on each spoke I need a single inner black dot which is the largest of the three. I'm happy to Paypal you some $$$ if you send me your email address. My email is jgkurz1 AT gmail DOT com. THANK YOU