Sign in to follow this  
danno

Intermittent wiper switch and control

I have a intermittent wiper switch and control taken from a 1990 Ford Truck.  It works perfect in the 1969 to 1973 Mustangs and cougars.  No wires to cut, it just plugs into the existing harness in your old Mustang or Cougar.  Turn it clockwise, and it works like a normal wiper switch.  Turn counterclockwise, and it is in the intermittent operation from 1 to  20 seconds.  This has  been tested and 100% guaranteed to work perfect.  If you want it, I will include the black knob for no charge.  If you want the chrome knob, add $5 to the price.  The Chrome knob is from a later 1970s, Ford, it is not correct for 1969 or 1970 Mustang. 

post-13130-0-63993600-1473624238.jpg

post-13130-0-93570900-1473624253.jpg

There is no part number on this one.  But it was removed from a Ford Truck.  I have sold several of these, I know it works fine and I have one in my own 69 Mustang convertible.  I cut about 3/16 inch from the shaft of a different one and have it under the metal bracket.  That is how you get it long enough to work in a Mustang.  No secrets here.   It has been tested in my own car, so I am 100% sure it works.