Sign in to follow this  
1969Fstback

1969 parts some free some not

I cleaned out my garage and have a list of parts I need gone. I don't think any are worth shipping and some I don't think are worth saving, but figured I put them here before scrapping the.

Free

1.slapper traction bars with built in shock mounts. Good shape all and all.

2. Rusty chrome valve covers (302). Just a shade better then not having a set.

3. Set of front brake assemblies. They have fairly new cylinders. I have the drums some place. Have decent brakes. No bolts.

4.long tube headers with mufflers. Back passenger side has hole on top. They are not in very good shape.

5. Upper and lower control arms. Lowers look ok minus bushing and ball joint. No idea if they are oem or not. Uppers are in bad shape and almost didn't list them.

Not free but cheap.

1. Frint coil springs they seem in good shape took them off to put lowering springs on. Car is 302 car.

2. Front valance with side lights and chin spoiler. Valance in decent shape minus front dent. Chin spoiler in ok shape.

3. I have a arning/shelby drop template with bit. Bought it from another member. Gave 25 shipped.

4. I have a set of rocker panel trim. Looks to be oem from shape. In good shape minus a few small dents.

5. Moog upper control shock tower mounts. Has bolts, end caps, dust seals, no taps or grease fittings. More or less new.

The free items I do not think have enough value to ship. I am near cincinnati and I am in Dayton a few days a week. The moog, template and trim are probably the only things worth shipping. I'll get some pics of the trim tomorrow. Buyer pays shipping. Shoot me any offers on the not free parts.

post-16323-0-81587200-1473033449.jpg

post-16323-0-09196400-1473033546.jpg

post-16323-0-92373600-1473033662.jpg