7TCatvert

I have been cheating on my.....

So don't anyone tell my Mustang but I bought a GM product...1969 GTO

image_zpsl0mljuok.jpeg

It really was an accident. The Autobody shop that has painted all my cars called and said a customer can't pay his bill and needs to sell. Of course I ran down there and bought it, not knowing what I was getting into. I have only ever owned Fords and Datsuns.

Just started to tear into it to find out what it is going to need fixed for me to flip it so I have more money for my other cars. Wow needs a lot of little things of course like every project one thing seems to lead to another. If you replace that crappy looking piece then that one needs to and so on.

Going through catalogs, Craigslist and eBay trying to get everything I need to try and get it done over my vacation. Should be able to get it done, of course my Mustang should have been 1 year that is now over 4 years...

If anyone associates with GM people and they are looking for a GTO let me know...well back to complaining about GM engineers...

Nice looking car. My buddy in high school had a 1970 GTO, Atoll Blue with the 400 and 4-speed. Every so often we would swap cars for a day or two just for kicks. I always loved that car and I've always said if I ever had more money than I needed I would find a '69 or '70 GTO, LOL.