danno

What is it? C8OE-8426-E 4 barrel intake

I am thinking it is for a 289 or 302, 1968, but not sure. I have had it in my garage for 30 years, and do not want it.

What is this worth?  I have tried to attach a photo, and it is not letting me do so.

They sell at swap meet for $50 to $100 pending someone needing one

They are not a fast seller but they are too good to throw away.

If it was me I would put it on CL and let someone local buy it that wants to convert their 2v to a 4v

Bob

Their value is more for a concourse restoration, as there were not many 302-4V cars ever built. The 4V options was mostly part of model year 1968 for that engine, in 1969, the 351 killed the 4V 302 option for obvious reasons. While not numerous, there are really not that many concourse restorations that are a value for that application, maybe a California Special or a highly optioned fastback, but the big block cars seem to get all that love.

Most people will choose to shed the weight and go with a Performer in the used market rather than a cast iron option. Sadly, it's not worth much, and shipping is a buzzkill.