Sign in to follow this  
Brian Conway

Upload file size

133 KB max is to small for up loading pictures to the forum.  Can the file size be increased ?  Brian

After thinking about it Brian You may be talking about uploading pic to a post  I haven't  tried that yet so I don't know about that feature.

Dave

" Attach This File " " You can Upload up to 133.72KB of files(Max. single file size 133.72KB)" and above that after I try to upload " Error This file was to big to upload. " 350 KB or so is the size of most of my pictures. Am I doing something you guys aren't ? Brian

Thank you for shareing. You've heard of the ' old dog ' and new tricks ? Before the hackers/jerks got involved I had no problem loading pic's to this site. Still no problems posting picture's to the other sites I frequent. Current upload limit, to this site, is 50.54KB. That limit keeps moving around so I can't help but think something else program. sever, security wise is going on. Brian

post-33155-0-51976800-1421289965.jpg

yep cant load pics anymore either .I am at my smallest resize and that is a 640 x 480 internet size and it will not post ,brings up an error and says file size to large . I was able to load three pics yesterday and tried one more at the same size and it wouldn't go .Haven't been able to post  a pic since .

I'll try to look into this today, I should have some free time with less spammers to Ban. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the admin page, this site is very different in many ways and I'll need to go thru section by section to see what I can and cannot change.

When you guys try to upload is this what your screen looks like? Showing a single photo 15 MB restriction?

Capture.JPG

I'm looking right now to see if I can find something closer to the 15MB size but we should almost never need anything that big. It could be because I am the Admin but I am not having the issues that you all seem to be having.

It looks a bit different on my side  ,  attach files is at the top left with the paperclip to the left of that and browse is below attach files with clear selection to the far right . Attach this file is below browse .

beside that to the right   is - You can upload 58.98KB (Max.file size: 59.98KB)

It looks a bit different on my side  ,  attach files is at the top left with the paperclip to the left of that and browse is below attach files with clear selection to the far right . Attach this file is below browse .

beside that to the right   is - You can upload 58.98KB (Max.file size: 59.98KB)

You guys are doing better than me. Where are you seeing this attach file, I'm not seeing anything. If i clic on the image icon all I get is a box to type the url and no browse option at all.  What am I not doing right.

Dave