Sign in to follow this  
KipDurran

Source for Windshield

1969 Convetible

I need to replace the front windshield. I have a non-original windshield now that is clear.

NPD has this:

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/mustang_windshield_tinted_carlite_brand_with_ford-100224-498.html

and this:

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/mustang_windshield_tinted_carlite-100225-498.html

but they are tinted. I called them and they say that the clear has been discontinued.

CJPP only has tinted as well.

I checked my Marti report and it says nothing about tinted glass option, and all the other glass in the car is clear.

Does anyone have a source to the correct clear windscreen?

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies and the link. I have to decide then if I want the windshield to be tinted while the rest of the car glass is clear or give ECS a cal.

Thanks

Steve

well, when you show it i would think the top and windows would down so no one would see the difference anyway.

I'm sure your going to end up with a shaded windshield. Years ago you had 3 options, shaded which has a dark band at the top and the rest of the windshield is tinted. next was just strictly a tinted windshield, and last was just the clear. The majority of people always refer to a shaded windshield as " tinted "