Sign in to follow this  
Print Dad

PAINT color dilemma - suggestions

if you don't love grabber green, don't paint it green . . you'll know what you like when you see it.

66 saphire blue

1966_00015_04.jpg

69 - 70 medium blue

339521d1398505778-69-fastback-paint-dilemma-help-opinions-please-108179_front_3-4_web.jpg

68 presidential blue

1968_00037_02.jpg

66 tahoe turquoise

1966_00040_03.jpg

69 - 70 gulf stream aqua

339513d1398505379-69-fastback-paint-dilemma-help-opinions-please-1969_mustang_fastback_gt500_gulfstream_gold_001.jpg

69 - 70 silver jade

339593d1398509472-69-fastback-paint-dilemma-help-opinions-please-tn_full_mach69dsfrt.jpg

grabber green

0t128056.jpg

Edited by barnett468

Paint it up to you and what you want.

My 69 vert was indian fire originally...( sorry pak ).... I wanted a color that popped and caught your eye..so colorado red for me..

I had a 70 that was dk bright aqua..car was just for resale..grabber blue for it..some loved it some hated it..plenty of complements though..

I do have a 70 fastback that was grabber green it will go back grabber green.. just a sexy color..ford must have had a good thing back in the day because they are using the same colors again on there late models..one of the hardest thing is choosing a color...what you plan on doing with the car and what you like should influence you on your color choice... its your car so make a statement and make it yours..one thing you can do is repaint it yourself...for me if I dont like it.. its just around 300 for me to respray...one thing I did on my convertible was spray mulitple colors on the car to help choose which shade I liked...

Paint it up to you and what you want.

My 69 vert was indian fire originally...( sorry pak ).... I wanted a color that popped and caught your eye..so colorado red for me..

I had a 70 that was dk bright aqua..car was just for resale..grabber blue for it..some loved it some hated it..plenty of complements though..

I do have a 70 fastback that was grabber green it will go back grabber green.. just a sexy color..ford must have had a good thing back in the day because they are using the same colors again on there late models..one of the hardest thing is choosing a color...what you plan on doing with the car and what you like should influence you on your color choice... its your car so make a statement and make it yours..one thing you can do is repaint it yourself...for me if I dont like it.. its just around 300 for me to respray...one thing I did on my convertible was spray mulitple colors on the car to help choose which shade I liked...