Sign in to follow this  
69gunslinger

Calling all Indiana members

I am in Huntington Indiana and am wondering how many forum members live here in my state? I am also wondering if anybody here is planning on attending the Ducktail Run cruise in located in Gas City Indiana, or the James Dean Festival Cruise in / car show in Fairmount Indiana this year? Both events are in neighboring towns on the last Thurs., Friday, and Saturday, of September. This event is HUGE! All cars pre-'73 only. Thousands of cars from all over the country show up, mostly Midwest naturally. I know I sound like a commercial, but I love this event. My family looks foreword to it all year long. There are usually about 5 69 mustangs in attendance in Gas City. Mine will be there this year, I can't wait. This event is like a huge gear head party.

I'm in Logansport and have been to the Ducktail quite a few times. You're right, it's an awesome show! I've missed the last couple years, once due to a wedding, and last year because the only day I could get there it flippin' rained all day. I don't have anything ready to show myself, but my cousin has taken his '32 Ford coupe the last couple years (figures, the years I couldn't get there). Sure am hoping to get there this year to at least check it out.

It would be cool to meet you bro. Look for my car there. It looks like a bone stock Mach 1 but has 15" wheels, and the 351 C under the hood is absolutely dripping with polished stainless and aluminum. I would like to get to know more folks that are into the sexiest mustangs ever built (69/70).