Sign in to follow this  
mustang427ir

How to submit car for publication in magazine?

Often they pick the cars at the car shows. Often they will photo several cars right after the show and then publish them little by little over the next year.

If you have a car pro built many magazines have connections with the pro shops that will tip them of a really super car

Bob

Try to contact the editors of the publications you want to be in . They usually have a contact email listed . My F-100 was shot at a GOODGUYS show , they spotted it at a show a month earlier and we made the arrangements . Get it out and get it seen .

I get it out there and let it be seen like others said. Every body and there brother wants their car in a magazine so I doubt contacting them will help. They probably get hundreds of emails daily about it.

Mine old mustang was featured in magazine. I was at the dragstrip racing and they talked to me. I met with the editor at the end of the day for the photoshoot and information packet. About 9 months late it was published