Sign in to follow this  
Wycked69

MTF January Sale ???

It seems I remember reading a post on one of the mustang forums within the last few weeks indicating Mustangs to Fear were going to have a sale in January.

Anyone else heard or read this? Any idea when exactly the dates of the sale would be. I was contemplating getting one of their 68 dash pads they recently made available due to its high quality. Mine is new (DD) but its like many other repo's and sags a little. As much as I put into the car, I would certainly consider to replace it.

We should start next week, just stocking up on inventory because we were low.[/quo

mustangstofear happen to notice your 1 piece ABS headliner for the 68 do you also have one for the 69? This is really a good solution all round.

Do you still have to use the rods with this unit?

Thanks Dave

BTW do you have a catalog or link to a parts list of what you have.

Yes we have it. You can see all of the new interior under 69 Coyote build on this forum. No you don't use the rods, that's how we gained 2 1/2 inches of headroom. There's also no need to remove your glass. They are in stock and on sale now.

Thanks

Yes we have it. You can see all of the new interior under 69 Coyote build on this forum. No you don't use the rods, that's how we gained 2 1/2 inches of headroom. There's also no need to remove your glass. They are in stock and on sale now.

Would I be wrong if I assumed these also fit a 70?

Went to MTF site and answered my question.

Edited by Bossed
Found the answer

I don't see where orders can be made online, or am I an idiot? Do I have to call in my order?

Bob

I don't see where orders can be made online, or am I an idiot? Do I have to call in my order?

Bob

Here is a link which you probably already know about but I don't know if the prices stated is the on sale price.

http://www.mustangstofear.com/page.php?page=parts_catalog&yr=69-70&cat=interior∏=one_piece_headliners

Dave

Here is a link which you probably already know about but I don't know if the prices stated is the on sale price. 65-6 is $200 less???

http://www.mustangstofear.com/page.php?page=parts_catalog&yr=69-70&cat=interior∏=one_piece_headliners

Dave

WTFresno? I like my screen shot price better than the link you show.

Screenshot_2014-01-19-14-21-35_zpsff45e911.png

Bob

Edited by RPM

WTFresno? I like my screen shot price better than the link you show.

I think the 65 and 66 is cheaper but I don't know how much.

As I said earlier I don't even know if these prices are the discounted prices.

Maybe MTF will clear it up if he reads this post.

We should start next week, just stocking up on inventory because we were low.

Just wondering if you are still planning a January sale? I have not seen anything posted or advertised yet for this month