Sign in to follow this  
Zipppo

Wheels

Another question about wheels and tires? Anyone running Minilites,Torque Thrust d's or nay other staggared sets? I am trying to see how much I can get under my car front and rear and yes it will be lowered. Please post pictures of what you have with specifications. Thanks!

With the right wheel setback and tire combination, some lip adjustment, and inner wheel well mods in the back you can fit 8s and 10s and still run pretty low without any rubbing or interferences. Here is a link to check out. Look at the last two photos on the second page to see ride height and on the stops comparisons.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=9821&highlight=cruzzar

I'm running 15x7 and 15x8 AR torque thrust 2 wheels and 235/295 bfg's

My car is 1.5 lower in the front and 1 in the back. I'm planning on dripping

It 1 more inch In the front and back. With rolled fender lips I don't rub.

I did have 8.5 torques out back but with 295's I would need fender flares.

If u want pics just look at my build thread.

I looked at my posting and realized I forgot to be more specific. I am interested in 15 inch wheel front and rear with widest possible tires to tuck under wheel wells. Specifis like width of rim with offsets and pictures would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

970fizz- Im in the same 295/50/15 class. Mine are on Prostars 15x10 5"bs. With about a 1/2" to 3/8s from the spring. I'd like to get a set of 15" Magnum 500. l'd like to keep the 295's but I've been told to get 275's with 15x8's &a4.5 bs. What bs do you have on you rears, why did you with 15x8 instead 15x10.

Prayers1-The 15x8 are A 4.5bs that is the same as a o offset.

Zippo- if you roll your fender you can tuck 235 in front and a 295 out back. I may try to tuck a 315 on my 15x8 wheels. If you want 15 inch wheels stick to 15x7 or 8 with anything around a 0 offset to -6

You can run a wider wheel but there hard to find with a good offset

Edited by 970fizz

Prayers1-The 15x8 are A 4.5bs that is the same as a o offset.

Zippo- if you roll your fender you can tuck 235 in front and a 295 out back. I may try to tuck a 315 on my 15x8 wheels. If you want 15 inch wheels stick to 15x7 or 8 with anything around a 0 offset to -6

You can run a wider wheel but there hard to find with a good offset

I was wondering about 315's in the rear. I think it is possible. Let me know how it turns out. Specs would be good for me when you get it fitted.:)

970fizz- Can you get us a rear view showing both of your tires. I'd like to see how far the tire gets to the outer wheel well. Also, how far are you from the leaf spring and the upper inner wheel well. If you had a 15x9 w/5.5bs how do you think that would fit.

970fizz- Can you get us a rear view showing both of your tires. I'd like to see how far the tire gets to the outer wheel well. Also, how far are you from the leaf spring and the upper inner wheel well. If you had a 15x9 w/5.5bs how do you think that would fit.

I'll take some pis this weekend

As for a 15x9 with a 5.5bs, that's the same as A +12. I would think that should fit just fine

It mm. So 1 inch is 25mm. A 0 offset is center of the wheel. And a +12 means the offset is

Almost 1/2 inch positive

If a 8 wheel is a o and a 9 wheel has a +12 they should fit the same on the fender lip, but your 9 wheel will fit almost 1 inch closer to the inner finder. So you may not b able to run a 295

Edited by 970fizz