Sign in to follow this  
Jimjific

Bought This So Now Thinking Of Selling This

Hello All,

Well, I know it's not a Mustang or even a ford but I bought this from a guy in UT and getting it delivered.

Passenger_Side.jpg

Bed_view_Resized.sized.jpg

Dashboard_Resized.sized.jpg

It's a 69 C-10. It has p/s, p/b and A/C. Less than 82K miles, less than 1500 miles on a new engine and is a one family owner. I currently have a 2001 GMC Stepside with 160K and it is starting to get unreliable and the my wife has been bugging me to get a new truck. So instead of having a payment, I got an old one that is easily fixable should a problem arise.

So, part of the deal of getting this is I think it's time to sell the Cougar. It's a Green 1968 XR-7 GT "S" code. The body is super clean with zero rust issues. Original block was busted (Someone let it freeze) but I have a block that is ready to be built. The only parts that I believe I don't have are, steering wheel, console and brake booster.

Here are some pics:

100_1517_Resized.sized.jpg

100_1514_Resized.sized.jpg

100_1499_Resized.sized.jpg

They aren't the greatest pictures but I don't have many. It came with a bunch of extra parts. I hate to get rid of this car since it would be really cool to have. My plan was to stroke the 390 to 427. I'm not sure what to ask for it. I don't want to give it away but I also am not looking to make a killing on it. I'd prefer not to use e-bay so that is why I post it here to see if there is any interest or if anyone knows who might want it. I'm near Albany, NY

Thanks,

Jim

Thanks for the comments on the truck. I set up shipping yesterday and if all goes well I should have it by next Friday. I'm excited and a little nervous since I'm buying it without seeing it in person but the guy seemed legit on the phone and it comes with a really cool pheasant sticker on the glove box. His father in law who was the original owner was a big pheasant fan. Now I just need to find a Cougar fan.

Jim