Sign in to follow this  
Wasch24

Help me price a 69

Guys,

I have a 69 mustang coupe in the for sale forum. I have it listed at $1500.

Do you think this is a fair price. Body is in primer and is straight and solid with very little rust. Any rust is very superficial, and not rot. It is a rolling shell, full boxed frame rails, roll cage and backhalfed. Engine bay is clean, shock towers are solid. Any thoughts comments greatly appreciated.

The price seems reasonable. You might mention if it has power steering, power brakes, A/C, interior features, what it was originally equipped as, etc. Also include more pictures. Unfortunately for you, everyone on this site already has a car, but a few of us could be looking for a second project.

Be patient, the right person will find it. If you are in a hurry, there is always fleabay.

Welcome, I agree it seems fair. It's right for someones project, while most of us do have cars we gets folks coming here looking for one all the time and we also have folks who buy what they think is a good first hobby car only to find more hidden rust than they can deal with and our suggestion is generally to get a donor body and port everything over.

It seems you were planning a real bruiser, did you just lose interest?