Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Lots of 1969 1970 mustang parts

I have quite a few 69 mustang parts for sale. Here is a list of what I know I have left and a few more parts I have found that I dont need. All items are located just west of tulsa, OK. I will ship everything except the very large items, but let me know what you want and I will see how much shipping will be. I believe I have priced everything but if I missed something let me know. All prices are obo and I am open to trades if you have other 69 mustang parts. I can send pictures of anything. Thanks

1. Sold

2. Sold

3. Pair of red marker lights, one has broken small piece of tab broken and tiny crack in the back housing but does not affect the functionality. $25

4. Factory shock tower braces from cowling to shock tower for v8 car. $50 for the pair

5.Complete set of nugget gold lap belts with new webbing roll, will need to be redone but is a complete set. Some of the pieces have some rust damage and may need to be replace but may be able to be cleaned and replated or powder coated. The buckle plastics are good with no cracks, but some are missing the chrome star button cover but you can get replacements for them. I am selling these for parts or rebuild as some of the pieces are rusty and will need to be replaced during a rebuilt. $40

6. Factory low back seat back panel pair. Were blue but PO dyed the outside black before I got them. They do have a couple good scratches in the plastic but have been dyed over. These are original parts and the plastic is still in good shape and not brittle or dry rotted. $50

7. Sold

8. High output aluminum water pump for sbf, lower port on the driver side $40

9. After market 8" chrome air cleaner $10

10. Orig manifold heat shield, it is rusty and will need a little work but is nearly impossible to find. $50 in current state or $75 if I rebuild it

11. Orig ford round air cleaner. It is marked D5 which would make it a 75 don't know what it came off of but was on my 302 when I got my car $50

12. Set of automatic shifter shields, the blue and black plastic parts inside the shifter that connect to the shift pointer, these are not orig but are not made aftermarket by any distributor,includes 3 pieces, two blue, the wide and the narrow style and the black I have several of these at $10 each

13. I have a set of hooker super comp long tube silver ceramic headers for a 60's stang with sbf has a few scratches on the bottom from car being lowered to much and has been clearanced on one tube but is a very high dollar set of headers. Jegs sells them for $702 + shipping. Get mine for $300.

14. Sold

15. 1965 - 68 fender emblem, original part perfect condition, has had the stripes repainted and looks good. $15

16. 1965 66 mustang wheel center cap, chrome with red middle says ford mustang and has the running horse in the middle This is an original part and is not perfect but would be great for a driver or rat rod that is missing one $15

17. Sold

18. 69 - 70 passenger side arm rest, is black but can see a spot on the back side that bolts against the door that shows through as ivy gold. Might have been dyed some time in the past, I have no idea. Either way it cant bee seen when installed. $25

19. Front original bumper brackets all four, 2 inner and 2 outer brackets, $50 for all

20. set of 3 original 1970 marker light bezels, both front and one rear, Will need to be rechromed or painted, $25

21. Sold

22. 1970 front yellow marker light housing and yellow lens, lens is in good condition and not connected to the housing, housing has broken tabs on the back but does have the mounting screws so would be for parts. $10 for the lens and I will throw in the housing for free.

23. 1969 - 1970 shift selector slide, this is the black piece that the shift selector needle slides over. I have never seen this reproduced anywhere so if you need one they are very tough to find. It is in good condition with no damage and is ready to install. $25

24. 1969 - 1970 dome light and housing, housing chrome is scratched and coming off pretty bad but is not cracked and would look good repainted, the lens is intact but does have some weathering to it and what I would call egg shell cracking due to weather, it is still usable but I would call it driver quality. $10 for the pair

25. Sold

26. Original 1969 1970 mustang automatic shifter. It has been media blasted and rebuilt. It has new bushings, seal and plug as well. This is a deluxe model that has the black shift handle. The only part it could use is a new shift bezel as it is pitted but it was painted over to help it out some. Everything else is nice and good to go. It also comes with the light wiring. $200

27. Sold

28. Original 64-70 power steering slave cylinder mounting bracket. Has been media blasted, repainted and is ready to install. $60

29. 67-70 power steering hose bracket. This has been media blasted, repainted and is ready to install. It does include the rubber hose insulator also. $40

30. Sold

31. Sold

32. Sold

33. New 67-70 power steering idler arm. $75

34. Sold

35. Orig 67-70 power steering pitman arm. This is for boxes with 1 1/8 selector shafts, perfect condition with good splines. This has been media blasted and is ready to install. $75

36. Complete set of 67-69 power steering hoses. New and ready to install $120

37. Sold

38. Sold

39. Sold

40. Original 67-70 mustang 3 bolt 3 groove crank pulley. Came off of a 70 302. Should work with any sbf. Has been repainted but has several layers of paint on it. $60 in current condition or $80 and I will media blast and paint or power coat it.

41. Original 1970 mustang front parking lights. These have been media blasted, refinished and are ready to install. These have the correct 2 prong plug for a 70 model. This sale is for a pair, one right and one left. There is no lenses, just the housing / assemblies. New replacements sell for $120 I am asking $85 shipped

Edited by Kris
Marking items that have been sold

I have updated my list and removed the parts that have sold and added a lot of new parts I have decided to sell. I have listed everything for an original 67-70 power steering / assist setup. It has all been freshly rebuilt ready to go. I have decided to go with a different setup so I am parting with these.