Sign in to follow this  
dbennett

69 mach restoration

It was more disheartening to see that someone would spend that much time and energy in bondo instead of buying the proper piece, but oh well. I see you into the quarter panel good luck with that After I get the bondo off back there I'll see what im in for in months to come though.

Does anyone know if a company sells patch panels for front fenders? I found some for rear quarters and was wandering if the body lines are close enough to use for the front. What I am looking for are the lower rear sections of front fenders from the wheel opening to the innner bolt locations on the driver side, I would also like a section of well arch for the passenger sideat least half the arch I imagine.

Anyone replace their front fenders and have these sections still good or minimally rusted but not dented that I could cut out and weld on my fenders or you could cut out for me? I just dont want to shell out all that money when the whole fender is still decent except a small section. Thanks guys

FWIW, I've done a lot of research about parts availability for the 69/70 Mustangs and I've never seen fender patches. Of course, that doesn't mean they don't exist. But I do think it's unlikely.

People who restore unusual cars must create patches themselves. It does require skill beyond anything I have.