Sign in to follow this  
TexasEd

Front fender splash gaurds

I need the plastic splash guard behind the passenger headlight bucket in the wheel well. In my Parts & Body diagram e-book it goes behind the metal part on page 152 part 16102.

Anyone know of a vender who sells these? If CJPony sells them could you give me a link? I can't turn up anything.

My headlight is pretty much unprotected there. I just replaced the broken light and there was a lot of gravel in the bucket.

I found this picture and part number online:

C9ZB-16A562-B R.H.

Thanks, After my post I finally found them on my 9th or so combination of search terms.

I heard that particular repro was not good and I think I want to get an original. I also need only 1 of those 4 parts.

I was 99% sure I had at least one of these in my spare parts pile and yes I do ... BUT IT IS THE DRIVER'S SIDE !! Looked some more, but that is all I have ... SORRY.

I looked in the Mustang's Unlimited catalog and they sell them as a set of 4 too. Would be silly spending $105.00 (current 20% off) at CJ if you only need the one.

There are a couple of other used parts guys that others on this forum have mentioned ... someone else will hopefully chime in soon.

Doug

I bought a set of these repros and I wish I hadn't. The are made of very rigid plastic and ended up breaking them just trying to flex them enough to install them. In the end I cleaned up the pieces I had and found the rest used on eBay. Save your money.

I had two used parts dealers contact me on another forum. It they are so far shipping practically doubles their prices. I heard there is a mustang salvage yard in Waco, Tx I might look into.