Sign in to follow this  
chillininnh

finished interior......finally

After finally getting the mirrors painted I went ahead and hung the new deluxe door panels I assembled a loooong time ago. A rivnut for the mirror was spinning on the passenger side so I clamped some vice grips on it then screwed the mirror down.

2012-02-28_19-11-48_89.jpg

2012-02-28_19-12-12_930.jpg

2012-02-28_19-12-02_702.jpg

FYI, this leather punch worked awesome for punching through the carpet on the door panel to keep it from fraying. The list is getting shorter......

2012-02-28_21-00-44_230.jpg

Thanks fellas, pretty proud how they came out myself. The bulbs are standard type. Everything you see is repro except the lights, the long chrome trim piece, and the door handle. The hole punch tool worked amazing, punching all the way through the carpet area on the panel, allowing me to easily drill the holes into the door.

Edited by chillininnh

Great looking doors. I will be doing mine this summer and they need everything. Did you find a kit package or did you have to buy everything individually?

I bought everything individually. The panels themselves are Mustang Market. I thought they were very high quality. Thanks for the props!

http://www.mustangmarket.com/