Sign in to follow this  
GriGri

FMX Transmission interchange ?

Guys,

Does anyone know which FMX transmissions are interchangeable for a 69 - mach1 351W ? I found one for sale, code PHB-E1 but after taking a look at the code, it lists it for 1970 351 2bl (mine being a 69 351w-4bl)

Is there a list somewhere of all the FMXs that will work ina 69 stang ?

\

Thanks in advance

Guys,

Does anyone know which FMX transmissions are interchangeable for a 69 - mach1 351W ? I found one for sale, code PHB-E1 but after taking a look at the code, it lists it for 1970 351 2bl (mine being a 69 351w-4bl)

\

Thanks in advance

Guys,

\

Thanks in advance

in principle, an FMX should fit every Mach 1. My car originally came with an FMX but the PO swapped it out for a C6. If the C6 fits in a car originally built for an FMX, then anything should fit.

Guys,

\

Thanks in advance

in principle, an FMX should fit every Mach 1. My car originally came with an FMX but the PO swapped it out for a C6. If the C6 fits in a car originally built for an FMX, then anything should fit.

Guys,

\

Thanks in advance

1970 FMX trans(and not the 69 FMX) have a lockout rod because the key is on the column for the first time. Which when the car is in park and the key out you can not shift the car. They do interchgange ,but I am not sure if this lock out rod on the 70 FMX will be an issue for you?

Guys,

\

Thanks in advance

1970 FMX trans(and not the 69 FMX) have a lockout rod because the key is on the column for the first time. Which when the car is in park and the key out you can not shift the car. They do interchgange ,but I am not sure if this lock out rod on the 70 FMX will be an issue for you?