Sign in to follow this  
302coupe

Where can i get this holley part

So im just about done rebuilding my carb yesterday and i drop the metering block on the ground shattering my plastic overflow vent/whistle thing,sooo dam pissed.Carb is a 4150 double pumper serial # 4777-7.Holley site has the part but for a 4160 carb,anyone know where i can get this thing?Thx

So im just about done rebuilding my carb yesterday and i drop the metering block on the ground shattering my plastic overflow vent/whistle thing,sooo dam pissed.Carb is a 4150 double pumper serial # 4777-7.Holley site has the part but for a 4160 carb,anyone know where i can get this thing?Thx

wrong part Raven,thx tho.The part im talking about is a white or beige palastic vent/baffle ,its connected at the metering block and is housed in the fuel bowl.Im thinking of glueing it back together but im worried gas will affect most kinds of glue.

wrong part Raven,thx tho.The part im talking about is a white or beige palastic vent/baffle ,its connected at the metering block and is housed in the fuel bowl.Im thinking of glueing it back together but im worried gas will affect most kinds of glue.

Call the Holley tech line at (270) 781-9741, or try Daytona Parts Co. at (386) 427-7108. On obsolete carburetors, I've actually been refered to them by Holley for a Holley carb! (fuel bowl vent plug for 735 cfm for a 428 Cobra Jet)

Call the Holley tech line at (270) 781-9741, or try Daytona Parts Co. at (386) 427-7108. On obsolete carburetors, I've actually been refered to them by Holley for a Holley carb! (fuel bowl vent plug for 735 cfm for a 428 Cobra Jet)