Sign in to follow this  
bswor

New tshirt ideas post them here

I'm up for suggestions or artwork for a new tshirt design. Post here if ya got em.

I was thinking we vote on members cars and the top voted gets to be on the shirt.

Any ideas?

I'm up for suggestions or artwork for a new tshirt design. Post here if ya got em.

I was thinking we vote on members cars and the top voted gets to be on the shirt.

Any ideas?

I'd prefer something a little more classic and less modded but I always kind of liked this multi view layout idea, maybe configured into one big rectangle made up of multiple rectangles with the different views, with or without specs.

1969_Ford_Mustang_Boss_302_Classic_1500x880.jpg

I'd prefer something a little more classic and less modded but I always kind of liked this multi view layout idea, maybe configured into one big rectangle made up of multiple rectangles with the different views, with or without specs.

1969_Ford_Mustang_Boss_302_Classic_1500x880.jpg

If we were going to go with a members car than I would argue that probably our most famous member would be Rusty Gillis and certainly hard pressed to find one that is more patriotic looking or with deeper roots, combined in the above format would ook real sweet.

If we went with the overall best looking car I think we would have to at least consder Streetkings car at the top of the list otherwise I would say let the best looking stock car win and a Mach 1 is probably the most recognizable 69' model with mass appeal.

If we were going to go with a members car than I would argue that probably our most famous member would be Rusty Gillis and certainly hard pressed to find one that is more patriotic looking or with deeper roots, combined in the above format would ook real sweet.

If we went with the overall best looking car I think we would have to at least consder Streetkings car at the top of the list otherwise I would say let the best looking stock car win and a Mach 1 is probably the most recognizable 69' model with mass appeal.

One last idea from me that might look neat, we take a nice head on half profile picture of a car like this, use our own font, change the MU to a 69 and change the tiiny 69 on the end in the G to a little .com and kind of put our own modern spin on an original piece of 69 history. This would look pretty good full body size on either the front or the back.

1969_mustang_001_jpg.jpg

One last idea from me that might look neat, we take a nice head on half profile picture of a car like this, use our own font, change the MU to a 69 and change the tiiny 69 on the end in the G to a little .com and kind of put our own modern spin on an original piece of 69 history. This would look pretty good full body size on either the front or the back.

1969_mustang_001_jpg.jpg

Here's a quick mockup of one of the ideas I was talking about. A slight variant would be to put the .com on the license plate instead of giving the owner a shameless plug.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9334&stc=1&d=1313516095

Edited by Pakrat

Here's a quick mockup of one of the ideas I was talking about. A slight variant would be to put the .com on the license plate instead of giving the owner a shameless plug.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9334&stc=1&d=1313516095

Edited by Pakrat

[attach]9347[/attach]

A takeoff on Pak's keeping the original logo in a couple of places .. yea I just copied the car and flipped it :turned:

it'd be a serious ripoff from Mustang Week but that is one cool logo they have. It needs lots of help but it's an idea, but you get the idea.

[ATTACH]9349[/ATTACH]

[attach]9347[/attach]

A takeoff on Pak's keeping the original logo in a couple of places .. yea I just copied the car and flipped it :turned:

it'd be a serious ripoff from Mustang Week but that is one cool logo they have. It needs lots of help but it's an idea, but you get the idea.

[ATTACH]9349[/ATTACH]

Here's a few images. I found a sharp hardtop online and played with the image to get this.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

69Wall18.jpg

Modified for my phone wallpaper

69Wall12.jpg

Found this on one of the forums some time ago.<o:p></o:p>

i-69Stang.jpg

Scanned in from one of my books and cleaned up.

69Profile1.jpg

Here's a few images. I found a sharp hardtop online and played with the image to get this.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

69Wall18.jpg

Modified for my phone wallpaper

69Wall12.jpg

Found this on one of the forums some time ago.<o:p></o:p>

i-69Stang.jpg

Scanned in from one of my books and cleaned up.

69Profile1.jpg

Several of those look good to me. I like the mockup that Pak did. The front view of the car takes away from the fastback/coupe/vert distinction as much as possible and would appeal to any model. I also like the hardtop black and white pic that Racer posted.

Several of those look good to me. I like the mockup that Pak did. The front view of the car takes away from the fastback/coupe/vert distinction as much as possible and would appeal to any model. I also like the hardtop black and white pic that Racer posted.

I would vote for an outline drawing of RacerX's 3rd sig line pic for the front and a rear view outline from the angle of the middle of the Boss spread on the back.

Something like this but by a better artist:

I would vote for an outline drawing of RacerX's 3rd sig line pic for the front and a rear view outline from the angle of the middle of the Boss spread on the back.

Something like this but by a better artist:

I'm still open to new ideas on the shirt. We will get serious at the beginning of next month. I'll talk to the printer and see what limitations they have (what will work and what won't) as far as full photos being printed on the shirt etc.