Sign in to follow this  
69ISH

"Hi-Back Bucket Seats W/Comfortweave Vinyl".

Hi All,

If anybody could help it would be much appreciated

Question 1.

"Hi-Back Bucket Seats W/Comfortweave Vinyl".

Does anyone know where I can find photos of these seats for a 1969 eliminator.

Question 2.

Does anybody know what these seats in my photo are out of or what type they are, the lever is half way up the side of the seat so I presume they are out of a 1970???

MercuryCougarEliminator6.jpg

They look like 69s, whats that wood grain in the back?

Oh if its an eliminator, you have any pictures of that Eliminator hood scoop on the car, thinking about using one on my 69 and would love to know if i can make it fit, and if its just a bolt on, i love those short wide scoops...I have a 69 boss 429 repop but its FREKING HUGE.

sorry not trying to thread jack :P

Mike

They look like 69s, whats that wood grain in the back?

Oh if its an eliminator, you have any pictures of that Eliminator hood scoop on the car, thinking about using one on my 69 and would love to know if i can make it fit, and if its just a bolt on, i love those short wide scoops...I have a 69 boss 429 repop but its FREKING HUGE.

sorry not trying to thread jack :P

Mike

I will have the Eliminator home on Saturday getting ready for Thanksgiving All American Day at Lakeside Raceway, I will take some photos for you then.

N.B. On a side note apparently they are correct but when I had asked the question on another forum stating that my seats had vinyl and a fabric material as well I was told they were incorrect, When I posted photos I was told they are correct, They must have a different perception of fabric in the US to Australia.

Cheers Rodney