Sign in to follow this  
StephenC

Which brakes to go with????

I've got SSBC brakes on a recent build and I wouldn't use them again. They do stop well, but I had numerous problems with getting parts from SSBC - including 2 leaky boosters. They refused to warrant the first one, had to buy a second one which also leaked. The third one worked, but only after a lengthy backorder wait. Just my experience.

I've got SSBC brakes on a recent build and I wouldn't use them again. They do stop well, but I had numerous problems with getting parts from SSBC - including 2 leaky boosters. They refused to warrant the first one, had to buy a second one which also leaked. The third one worked, but only after a lengthy backorder wait. Just my experience.

Contact the Admin BSwor about it. I haven't seen Ben around in a while but he set up the first one when Steve sold whole kits. Should be easier now that he sells just the brackets.

There's another Steve that makes a bracket too and I think he's a member here as well but I am drawing a blank on his user name right now, he may be interested in doing a group buy as well.

Contact the Admin BSwor about it. I haven't seen Ben around in a while but he set up the first one when Steve sold whole kits. Should be easier now that he sells just the brackets.

There's another Steve that makes a bracket too and I think he's a member here as well but I am drawing a blank on his user name right now, he may be interested in doing a group buy as well.