Sign in to follow this  
Big Secz

70 Convertible

Hey Pak,

I sent you an email but I wanted to post it here to for everyone to see.

First off my car is the 70 Convertible Grabber Blue Boss 302 Clone.

So here's what I'm thinking. First is the color. I love blue and silver paint schemes. It doesn't have to be a Boss 302 paint scheme, but just something cool that uses blue and silver. Perhaps a Mach 1 style hood painted silver and the rest of the car blue. You can play around with that. The picture of the blue Shelby below is a blue that I really like.

Body mods; I would like to add the Shelby side scoops, Shelby rear tail lights, and Shelby rear valance and exhaust tips. For the trunk I would like to add the duck fin spoiler type trunk that you see in the picture of the 69 convertible. Not the Shelby style trunk and quarter extensions but the regular duck fin style.

Also maybe lowering the suspension a tad all the way around. Keeping the car still sitting level.

It wouldn't let me load all the pics but here are some that show examples of the style side scoops and trunk lid.

I also like the front chin spoiler painted the same color as the body as you see in the pic of the coupe.

sumpin like this =) have to change all your colors though. Revell Model for seeing it on your desk every day knowing it'll all be real soon!

[ATTACH]6778[/ATTACH]

Yeah, that looks pretty close to what I had in mind, minus the colors.

Hey, just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about you, I just lost most of the free time I had and this request requires some time and attention to pull off correctly.

Hey, just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about you, I just lost most of the free time I had and this request requires some time and attention to pull off correctly.

Not a problem at all. I knew it was a pretty tough one to pull off. Here is another picture of the blue/silver combo that I like.

Not a problem at all. I knew it was a pretty tough one to pull off. Here is another picture of the blue/silver combo that I like.