Sign in to follow this  
Big Secz

How do I keep my spirits up????

Probably the best idea yet. LOL

I'm here to help....You gotta admit, the big question you drive any car is, "Why?" With the top(s) down, you get your answer really quickly. (To be grammatical, and junk.)

Hope it helped you get over your moment, you got a car of which there will be no more, so you know what you have to do.

Hello BigSecz,

I just saw this thread and I think it is great. I also think that it shows we all feel

"blue" at times.

Remember that you have a great car and one thatmany people would be proud to own.

Also remember you have met several people on these forums and although we are not

there in person, we are there in spirit.

I too get very depressed about the car. Recently went to a local meet and thought the car was looking OK - suddenly a guy pulls in with a 68 Shelby clone. He's into the car for $55,000 - - made mine look like a junk pile.

At first I was discouraged but then a little kid came to see my car - - I asked the parents if he could sit in the car. The kid climbs into the seat and smiles so big. I was

soon happy.

I guess we gotta understand that there will always be things to fix. There will be better and worse cars - -but - the one we have is ours.

For My wife, riding in the car is like a "time Machine" A way to escape from reality for an hour or two.

Sure my car needs work and sure she is tired, but when we cruise, I just feels good.

Not perfect - but real good.

As my late brother-in-law would say - - It is was it is - -deal with it and make it better.

Be well my friend - - - Print Dad

Hello BigSecz,

I just saw this thread and I think it is great. I also think that it shows we all feel

"blue" at times.

Remember that you have a great car and one thatmany people would be proud to own.

Also remember you have met several people on these forums and although we are not

there in person, we are there in spirit.

I too get very depressed about the car. Recently went to a local meet and thought the car was looking OK - suddenly a guy pulls in with a 68 Shelby clone. He's into the car for $55,000 - - made mine look like a junk pile.

At first I was discouraged but then a little kid came to see my car - - I asked the parents if he could sit in the car. The kid climbs into the seat and smiles so big. I was

soon happy.

I guess we gotta understand that there will always be things to fix. There will be better and worse cars - -but - the one we have is ours.

For My wife, riding in the car is like a "time Machine" A way to escape from reality for an hour or two.

Sure my car needs work and sure she is tired, but when we cruise, I just feels good.

Not perfect - but real good.

As my late brother-in-law would say - - It is was it is - -deal with it and make it better.

Be well my friend - - - Print Dad