Sign in to follow this  
MAD IN NC

Buying a CAMARO due to 69stang.com

Since the banner advertisement here is 90% of the time a Camaro advertisement- I'm headed to the chevy dealer to see if they have an Indy Pace Car SE!

come on guy's...... BSWOR? Is it a hosting push?

It's just a random advertisement the advertising search engine pulls up, and most likely does that since this is an automotive forum and the new Camaro is being advertised heavily. I've seen the same advertisement over at the VMF forum too.

You can blcok and "suggest" some advertisements but you have to be careful you don't go too far. It will limit the random advertisement generator and reduce the funds the site gets from allowing the advertisements on here.

Yeh I've noticed this to and all I can say is click it! :tongue_smilie:

I'd block the ad but then who knows what would take its place. Just wait until 2011 when they come out with the 5.0 mustangs making 400+hp supposedly.

I will say that the ads for the Ford hybrid have made me consider looking at one as my new 8 month a year commuter, if it turns out to be what they claim I'd rather add that to my stable than a civic.

I will say that the ads for the Ford hybrid have made me consider looking at one as my new 8 month a year commuter, if it turns out to be what they claim I'd rather add that to my stable than a civic.

not sure about the hybrid version mut my and love her 02 escape, probably one of the best cars we've ever owned, next to her 01 explorer she had that we traded on the escape. we probably shouldn't have traded off the explorer when we did, especially since there was nothing at all wrong with it but that was when gas prices were starting to go up and we ended with a cheaper payment, better mileage and cheaper insurance too though