Sign in to follow this  
dennyb68

1st Show 1st Place

I went to my 1st show over the weekend in Lake Of The Ozarks Mo.There were 854 cars registered and I got a 1st place plaque for my class needlees to say I was shocked.There were some pretty sweet cars I was up against.Here are a few pictures from the show.

I went to my 1st show over the weekend in Lake Of The Ozarks Mo.There were 854 cars registered and I got a 1st place plaque for my class needlees to say I was shocked.There were some pretty sweet cars I was up against.Here are a few pictures from the show.

I was in a Stock pony car class with three mods allowed.I dont know for sure how many were in the class with me but I would say at least 20.They had a tent that you drove into to be judged and then you could park where you wanted to so it was hard to keep track of all the Mustangs.

I was in a Stock pony car class with three mods allowed.I dont know for sure how many were in the class with me but I would say at least 20.They had a tent that you drove into to be judged and then you could park where you wanted to so it was hard to keep track of all the Mustangs.