Sign in to follow this  
opie_803

fiero seats

wow, those are nice, but Pakrat is going to rather upset to see this since his were supposed to look stock from MrMike as well but they don't really match all that well. these will piss him off since they look to be almost a perfect match to stock....

wow, those are nice, but Pakrat is going to rather upset to see this since his were supposed to look stock from MrMike as well but they don't really match all that well. these will piss him off since they look to be almost a perfect match to stock....

thanks, i have another post "69 fiero seats" that has them both done and has part of the rear seat next to them as a comparison. I hope mine dont make him mad, I just asked if the pleats could be made smaller and that was that.

thanks, i have another post "69 fiero seats" that has them both done and has part of the rear seat next to them as a comparison. I hope mine dont make him mad, I just asked if the pleats could be made smaller and that was that.

Mr. Mikes has loosened his restraints over the last year or two, there were no options other than material choice when I started this so mine are the stock Fiero pleat, they were never intended to match, that was just what I hoped for from his online pic. Maybe it's due to the economy or just that so much Mustang business has been directed his way now, heck before me you couldn't even get all vinyl, just leather/vinyl mix.

Since my back seat is the original and in need of updating anyway it's no biggie as I have heard he is even doing custom covers now which he also wasn't doing when I placed my order so I hope to have him make a matching one for me. I actually like the larger pleats better now to be honest, I think they fit the area well and provide a little more cush for the tush.

So Opie, are yours all vinyl too? Do they actually contrast from black centers to charcoal bolsters or is that the camera picking up on the different grain patterns?

Here's a pic of one of mine just for comparison for anyone not familliar with my old original thread.

F_Seats_002.sized.jpg

Mr. Mikes has loosened his restraints over the last year or two, there were no options other than material choice when I started this so mine are the stock Fiero pleat, they were never intended to match, that was just what I hoped for from his online pic. Maybe it's due to the economy or just that so much Mustang business has been directed his way now, heck before me you couldn't even get all vinyl, just leather/vinyl mix.

Since my back seat is the original and in need of updating anyway it's no biggie as I have heard he is even doing custom covers now which he also wasn't doing when I placed my order so I hope to have him make a matching one for me. I actually like the larger pleats better now to be honest, I think they fit the area well and provide a little more cush for the tush.

So Opie, are yours all vinyl too? Do they actually contrast from black centers to charcoal bolsters or is that the camera picking up on the different grain patterns?

Here's a pic of one of mine just for comparison for anyone not familliar with my old original thread.

F_Seats_002.sized.jpg