Sign in to follow this  
d.reese

little gto slowly getting painted.

Who does your paint & body work? I saw your car at the Whiterock Lake show last summer, at least I think it was yours. It was beautiful! I was there with a friend he had a 66 Cobra replica.

Thanks,

Mike

Who does your paint & body work? I saw your car at the Whiterock Lake show last summer, at least I think it was yours. It was beautiful! I was there with a friend he had a 66 Cobra replica.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, thanks! Its a freind of mine, that likes to do side work. I'll try to send ya a PM.

Is that meadowlark yellow? My original car color is Meadowlark yellow, but I have been hesitant in going with that color.

Bill from Ottawa

Mayfair Maize / Butternut Yellow take your pic they are all the same, from back in 65.

This is the original color for the goat, every body said don't do it, but I could not help myself if it was not brought back the way it was issued.

This is the original color for the goat, every body said don't do it, but I could not help myself if it was not brought back the way it was issued.

Good on you! It's nice to see a lesser used classic '60s color rather than the standard red/black/blue/etc. colors. My '69 Mustang is Meadowlark Yellow and while not exactly my favorite color, I like being a little different.