Sign in to follow this  
bswor

Help finding this brake line bracket

mump_0901_18_z+install_cobra_brakes+.jpg

I cannot seem to find the brass colored bracket that you see attatched to the soft/rubber hose above in the picture. I'm starting to work on the 69 again. Does anyone know where I can get these? These are for the 04 cobra brake kit. If all else fails I can contact mustang steve I suppose.

These are the ones that came with my braided lines. They worked with my car...

Would this one work? It's stainless not brass but looks close.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1∂=RUS%2D683942&N=700+4294846461+115&autoview=sku

They have a weld on one too.

I wonder what Edbert did or Steve recommends?

Correct me if I'm wrong but those are for the hardlines and not the soft rubber lines? But yes It does not have to be brass, I just need to find a set of them. I'm emailing mustang steve to see if knows part numbers etc.

I was afraid it was for a safety reason or something.

Yeah OK, cool. My car is still on jackstands and this will be one of the first projects I tackle this summer. I'll have to dig out his directions, do they call out that you need this clip? When I went on his site and looked at his parts list I did not see any mention of it.

Hey now that I think of it, wasn't there something else missing you were going to get a couple of to share? Way back when we first placed the group buy?

Yeh I'll mail that to you also pak its a fitting for the drivers side that you have to put on the drivers brake line. Stupid design.... One side is threaded one way and the other is a totally different thread.