Sign in to follow this  
mustangmaniac2

1969 mustang Parking & Seat Belt Waring dash lights

You do know the round seat belt warning lights were only used on tachometer cars, so it will be a tough find. On non tach cars the seat belt warning light is incorporated into the instrument cluster. Both of my '69s have that option.

You do know the round seat belt warning lights were only used on tachometer cars, so it will be a tough find. On non tach cars the seat belt warning light is incorporated into the instrument cluster. Both of my '69s have that option.

Really....I believe have it in my 69 vert and I don't have a tack.... The only pic I have right now is this one ... Is that the light your talking about down by the ignition ?

As far as I know the tach cars are the ones that used the round seat belt warning light mounted above the ignition. They are pretty rare. I've normally only seen them on Shelbys. The similar looking park brake warning light was always mounted below the ignition on cars that came with the visibility group option.

I know what you're talking about my dad's car has them too his was a rare build only like 700 and something were built in 69 front bench with the comfort wave seats with disc brakes and a 429.... i cant find them either.. post up if you find them!

The little round red park and seat lights are the same as was used on the 68's with the deluxe console. They're available in reproduction for fairly cheap, although you have to buy the set of 4; door, seat, park, fuel. Of course you only get the bezel and lens, no wiring.

The little round red park and seat lights are the same as was used on the 68's with the deluxe console. They're available in reproduction for fairly cheap, although you have to buy the set of 4; door, seat, park, fuel. Of course you only get the bezel and lens, no wiring.

link to a site?