Sign in to follow this  
Blinkrazy

My 69 coupe project!

I just purchased a 69 coupe and ill try to post some pictures as soon as i figure it out...

Its not much now but ill try to get her back on her feet

I would love to hear any suggestions or ideas and hope to learn alot!

First off, pictures will be added tomorrow but progress thusfar

Began to reinstall right header and found that the already installed left side one was missing both gaskets so i had to remove it, go get some gaskets and then in the process decided to sand and paint them cause they were quite rusty.

So one header is in place and needs to be tightened and the other i ready to go back on...

thats it so far

I'm going to eventually need a new tail light panel on my coupe too. Someone apparently thought it'd be smart to fill a little area that had rusted out under one of the tail light lenses with bondo rather than actually fix the problem. It's strange because the same area rusted on both sides but nothing else (that I know of).

Turns out that under all the gunk, there were some mach 1 wheels'... well they got new rubber today as well as i got my dash pad back from getting dyed and my mach seats from being recovered..

interesting note---- the shop actually had original fabric leftover from 1969 in his warehouse... guess thats what happens when hes been around since like 1920 or something thought it was pretty cool

oh well all she needs now is the seats and belts to be put in, plus i need to track down a door... almost there!!!!