Sign in to follow this  
coz

Can you say pricey?

I noticed a Ebay banner at the top of the home page listing Mustangs for sale.

This one was listed towards the top.... While a nice example of a 428 Mach can you believe the price? 125k to start the bid? WTF????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220256371131&category=6236

Wouldn't a Mach have the center console? and dig the frame-off restoration... I think that is such a generic claim these days that is too hard to confirm and of course downright a lie for our cars.

I noticed a Ebay banner at the top of the home page listing Mustangs for sale.

This one was listed towards the top.... While a nice example of a 428 Mach can you believe the price? 125k to start the bid? WTF????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220256371131&category=6236

Wouldn't a Mach have the center console? and dig the frame-off restoration... I think that is such a generic claim these days that is too hard to confirm and of course downright a lie for our cars.

That thing is way overpriced. You are right it should have a console. It is also missing the smog, snorkel & heat shield. The dash cluster has had the rings painted black. Has a Hurst shifter. Steering wheel center is faded. The list just goes on. Probably only worth half the asking price.

That thing is way overpriced. You are right it should have a console. It is also missing the smog, snorkel & heat shield. The dash cluster has had the rings painted black. Has a Hurst shifter. Steering wheel center is faded. The list just goes on. Probably only worth half the asking price.

This type of thing is a real pet peeve of mine, over hyping, over pricing and people that don't do a little research before selling. I suppose someone somewhere will overpay for this.

This type of thing is a real pet peeve of mine, over hyping, over pricing and people that don't do a little research before selling. I suppose someone somewhere will overpay for this.

Its like throwing a pc of bakon on a hook in the river. If you catch the big one thats all that matters.

Hell a few weeks ago I coundn't give a way a 65 harrison radiator at 75,00 on ebay. Got mad and said to my self I will not give it away, revised the add to say RARE and put a buy now for 300.00 and it was gone in 3hrs? Go figure!

For sure all it takes is one selling and that one stupid buyer!

Its like throwing a pc of bakon on a hook in the river. If you catch the big one thats all that matters.

Hell a few weeks ago I coundn't give a way a 65 harrison radiator at 75,00 on ebay. Got mad and said to my self I will not give it away, revised the add to say RARE and put a buy now for 300.00 and it was gone in 3hrs? Go figure!

For sure all it takes is one selling and that one stupid buyer!

That's called marketing! Way to go...... hmmmm time to clean the garage as I have of pile of rare parts........

That's called marketing! Way to go...... hmmmm time to clean the garage as I have of pile of rare parts........