Sign in to follow this  
coz

Ford Carlisle????

Anyone going? Looks to be warm (like 90*) but dry.

Anyone ever taken their car before? If so, can you just show up and drive in or is there a registration process? And can you get up and leave whenever?

I'm thinking about going Saturday but I'm concerned about getting in and out. The aisles are filled with people and the cars I see trying to leave take forever to get out and are often stuck sitting as others ignore them and walk past. Even saw an A-hole drag his cart down the side of a car as he passed it because it was interferring with the A-hole's 3 feet of personal space.

Yes will be there till Sun. morning. Have taken a car before but always pre-registered. I think you can register the day of the show at the main gate but get there as early as you can if you plan on doing this, it is not a quick process. Yes you can leave the show whenever you decide to.

Even saw an A-hole drag his cart down the side of a car as he passed it because it was interferring with the A-hole's 3 feet of personal space.

The A-hole would have been in his cart and his personal space would be the least of his problems.:biggrin:

I'm taking my Car up for the 40th Anniversary of the Cobra Jets Mustangs. Were all assembled at gate 1. I'll be burning Gallons to miles on my 100 mile trip tomorrow. Feel free to stop by. My car will have a Texas Inspection sticker . I left it on because it looked cool.

Tim