Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

Lug Nut lock key lost, and sexually assaulted..

As you may have guessed, I cant find the stinking key! s6.gif The last time I messed with the wheels I used the key at my buddies shop to try on some 17 inch Bullets, and I have no Idea what happend to the key after that.. So yesterday I get my spacers for my new 05 wheels and go to put them on,, and no key.. Cant get the darned lugs off.. So today that same bud at the shop is going to pull the locks off for me with a reverse tap lock remover thingy.. so I can swap my wheels..

Plus side: I did score a free tape deck adapter at Circuit city yesterday so I dont have to listen to the spanish station that my radio is stuck on any more,, I just plug up my MP3 player..

Down Side: As I came out of Circuit City this old English fellow (homeless I think) stopped me and asked about my T shirt ( i was wearing a marine, drug free shirt that I won at the base not long ago for throwing a bean bag in a hole type game) But he seemed like a nice old man, and I didnt want to be disrespectful and just ignore him.. Anyway, he started talking to me and told me that I was a very handsome young man and that I probably didnt have any problems with girls, then he grabbed my arm and squeezed it a couple of times to tell me I was in good shape.. (weird).. I was looking at him like WTF.. and the old bastard reaches out and runs his finger down the center of my chest and says "oh,, and pecks ,, are those some pecks.. " s8.gifs6.gifs10.gif The old $hit nugget was hitting on me.. I backed up and said ,, hey man what the f&*K are you doing? get the hell out of here and walked away..

Sexually Assaulted by a homeless guy from "Jolly old England" .. What a day..

Hopefully the hottie blonde at the gym with give me her number today so she can feel me up this weekend instead some old homeless guy..

There are those that favor young, hairless boys:scared:

...I'm not one of them.

Look on the bright side, he could have grabbed your junk, hit you over the head with the bottle of Night Train he had in his brown sack and dragged you into the alley and raped you...I think you made out just fine.

You took much more than I would have...about the time he dragged his finger down my chest I would have pulled out the Frankensteiner on him and whipped him across the pavement.:eek:

yeah what are you complaining about? That's a "normal" Saturday night in Baltimore but with guns included....

Oh and a little hint for you... Don't tell the blonde cutie your login name. Not sure she would appreciate it as much as us fellow 'Stangers do....

Back on topic - I did once remove a wheel lock with channel locks and a hammer. Took a long time and tore up the wrench, lug and my hands but I was damned if they were going to kick my butt - almost did in fact. I was so pissed I stepped out into traffic and was almost hit.

Yes on the reverse conical lug nut remover. Works great if you tighten all the other lugs!

Alternate is to weld a lug nut to it!

If you had just told him your having trouble with you lug NUTS, I'm sure the old man would have been happy to help your ass out!

if it's the spline drive type "locks" then they are all the same, you can buy a new key just about anywhere. i FUBAR'd mine and my buddy had a spare from another set he wasn't using and the "key" was the exact same as mine. in acyuality they aren't really locks but rather just spline drive lug nuts made for newer wheels with small diameter lug holes