Sign in to follow this  
MAD IN NC

The SUPER SNAKE - WOW!

This week my Ford GT was in a movie shot. While I was at the set the "start" of the Movie was the new Shelby Super Snake!

All I can say is wow! It's Black with the Matte Black stripes and the appointments are incredible. Beyond that it's rated at 725 HP!

WheelCap.jpg

Side.jpg

FrontEnd.jpg

Forged.jpg

hoodopen.jpg

RadiatorCap.jpg

Interiorseats.jpg

InteriorDash.jpg

and a nice nose shot of mine and my friends GT

frontlow.jpg

Nice but not a fan of all that snake stuff....

I drove a 427R the other day. A buddy is the sales manager of a local Ford dealer and he let me take it for a spin. I was driving "nicely" and he was all into "whaling on it". He can't drive a stick well and I can so I got the duty.... Though not as nasty as my engine the 427R handles well and is a great package. It does a great burnout smoking 1st, spinning 2nd up pretty good and even getting a good bark out of 3rd. Also stops on a dime and does a great doughnut on pavement. I felt a little guilty but.....

Yeah, what movie is it? Did you just register your car wiht one of those movie sights?

I too am not digging all the excessive badging, is it a car or a billboard? The embroidery on the seats and arm rest is way way way too much. I certainly wouldn't kick it out of the garage for leaking oil but I'd have to spend extra to detune the bling. Never been a huge fan of carbon fiber either for some reason.