Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ForceFed70

Well... the wife and I adopted a baby.

His name is Hiro (Pronounced like "Hero").

The lady I got him from says he's 8 weeks old, but he's so tiny that we think he's probably closer to 6 weeks. Everyone who sees him says "He looks younger than 8 weeks".

He's alot of fun. His day consists of eating, sleeping, and "Beating up" anything that moves. You can use my sneakers in the background as a referance to his size. They're a size 9 and I could fit 2 of him inside.

aawwww, he jus a wittle guy, k, now that thats out of my system. i personally have a 4 yr old Husky, that i got when he was 6 weeks old, after we had to put my other Husky to sleep. the "farm" has like 5 cats and a dog that just wandered in and they never left so we named them. and then we have the stinky pigs, 7 of um

i had 2 orange tabbies named beavis and butthead and thier names really fit their personalities. of course that's whay i named them that. boy that was a long time ago, close to 15 years ago both of them are long gone beavis got out and got hit by a car and butthead was an outside cat anyway and just didn't come home one night, never found out what happened to him but i suspect he "found" a new home.

we just had to put down our 15, almost 16, year old husky a few moths back he had hip displazia really bad and finally it got so bad he quit eating so i knew it was time.

still have our mutt though, he's a boston terrier/english pointer mix. everyone that see him for the 1st time thinks he's a pit bull or has a lot of pit in him and i gues i can see whay they think that but i don't think he has any pit bull in him at all or if he does it's very little. i think he looks just like an english pointer but he has the brindle coloring of the boston terrier and i think that's why people think he's a pit bull.

OK... last pic

Looks like he has had too much Nitrous too. If the cat was the runt of the litter than he would be that small, we have one like that, Minou (french for kitty) she is our oldest at 21 years old and still looks like a kitten. JT (James Taylor) who is 19, the newest kitten Josie who is 10 months, Bosco my chocolate brown 5 year old Chessie and Maggie our 7 month old Boxer. With a kid on the way I hope to god that's the end of the animals for a while but my wife just can't seem to go to the SPCA without bringing home something.

In the last pic he's definately full of something!

He wasn't the runt as far as I could tell. He had 3 brothers and sisters there when I picked him out... they all seemed to be the same size. It's amazing how fast they grow! He's already at least 2x the weight he was in those pictures.

Aaaawwwww, I remember when ours were that small, then they grew up and became teenagers, told the wife tonight that when the boy hits eighteen, I'm chucking his ass out the door........... oh wait a minute, you were talking about your cats, sorry about that. We have three little furry beasts, along with two dogs, three gecko's and a bird. I don't know who's more trouble, the pets or the kids.

His name is Hiro (Pronounced like "Hero").

The lady I got him from says he's 8 weeks old, but he's so tiny that we think he's probably closer to 6 weeks. Everyone who sees him says "He looks younger than 8 weeks".

When first reading your post , i taught your cat's name was Hipo......well ya know we're car guys afterall....:001_tongue:

Eight in my house and two rescued strays in the back yard. They range from 1 year to 14 years and 5 pounds to 22 pounds. All rescues from the streets of Baltimore. The 22 pounder is 1 of 3 full-bred Maine Coons I rescued from a drainage ditch a few years back. Funny thing is the 5lb tabby rules the house with an iron claw and the 22 lb Coon is her bitch....

I'll put my 5lb Abby the tabby up against anything you can throw at her. She is so wild I have to give her a 1/4 tab of Prozac each night to "control" her. True stuff....