Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dlinebar

Front license plate mount

Here in Maryland the have front license plates (I hate em) anyway I only see the two holes in the air dam under the bumper......how is this supposed to mount? I bolted it on but it is at an angle....anyone have a picture so I can see how it works

Thanks!

As mentioned there is a brkt that mounts to the valance that the plate mounts to. Same brkt for both 69/70. They are reproduced or you can get an original on eBay most anytime. California has the same law but it's rarley enforced.

http://www.mustangsplus.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MPFMP&Product_Code=00245

Dline - we should hook up. I'm about 20 miles from you and have a buddy who lives the next court over from you. Actually my car is even closer to you right now. It's on a lift in Dayton in a million pieces right now as I replace the tranny, rear end, brakes and rear suspension.

Thanks for the picture I will get it the bracket. Hey Coz yea for sure lets hook up I would like to check otu your car and see what you think of my progress so far. I just got it driveable again this weekend but soon it will not be as I have to finish the drivers quarter and door. I will PM my phone to you.

Dan