Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69fastback393

Its For Sale

Beautiful fastback... I really like what you've done..... And the stance is just perfect... I wonder if I can get a similar stance without the 2" drop spindles? I have the original style front suspension?

Great work, hope you get your price!!!!

Thanks guys For Helping Along The Way.now its time To Move On To The Next Project.please see ebay item 230055157127............thanks

That is one tastefully done car. great looking car. Priced tag is out there though. It looks oranger on ebay. Good luck w/the sale. If I had the 75, I would own it. I was eyeing the jade black one on ebay. I wonder what it finally sold for.

Thanks guys For Helping Along The Way.now its time To Move On To The Next Project.please see ebay item 230055157127............thanks

That is one tastefully done car. great looking car. Priced tag is out there though. It looks oranger on ebay. Good luck w/the sale. If I had the 75, I would own it. I was eyeing the jade black one on ebay. I wonder what it finally sold for.

pulleys are march.yes,you can get them for optional a/c. my next project will probably be a factory five kit car or another mustang...not sure

So does that mean you will come out to Factory Five in Massachusetts then for a tour and inspection? I've been there several times already to meet up with my friend Chepsk8 from Stangnet, he's now building his second Cobra.

BTW, I can't believe you able to run that much backspace. All my research so far shows that 4.5 up front on a 17X8 and 5.5 out back on 17X9.5 is the safe route. I'd like to push the envelope but I don't want to hack anything out. Did you have to modify anything or are you running a skinnier tire than a 245 and a 275 to compensate?

pulleys are march.yes,you can get them for optional a/c. my next project will probably be a factory five kit car or another mustang...not sure

So does that mean you will come out to Factory Five in Massachusetts then for a tour and inspection? I've been there several times already to meet up with my friend Chepsk8 from Stangnet, he's now building his second Cobra.

BTW, I can't believe you able to run that much backspace. All my research so far shows that 4.5 up front on a 17X8 and 5.5 out back on 17X9.5 is the safe route. I'd like to push the envelope but I don't want to hack anything out. Did you have to modify anything or are you running a skinnier tire than a 245 and a 275 to compensate?

i plan on going out to factory five and picking it up.only modification i did was remove the lip on the bump stop.there about 1/4 of an inch from the spring but they dont rub.autoworks sells this 17x9.5 wheel that they special order for 67-70 mustangs.i checked it again and it is in fact 6-1/4 bs.i am running 245/45 & 275/40 nittos.at one point i had a 2" lowering block on it and it still didnt rub and that is with no rolling of the fender lip.

i plan on going out to factory five and picking it up.only modification i did was remove the lip on the bump stop.there about 1/4 of an inch from the spring but they dont rub.autoworks sells this 17x9.5 wheel that they special order for 67-70 mustangs.i checked it again and it is in fact 6-1/4 bs.i am running 245/45 & 275/40 nittos.at one point i had a 2" lowering block on it and it still didnt rub and that is with no rolling of the fender lip.

I'm real curious on the rear housing width to use that much back space. With the housing I have that is 2" narrower overall (1" each side) I can barely see 5.5" possible. Maybe the rear rotors push it out a little making that work?

Remember Pak, this has a MII front suspension.

Looks great no matter how though.

-Stephen

I'm real curious on the rear housing width to use that much back space. With the housing I have that is 2" narrower overall (1" each side) I can barely see 5.5" possible. Maybe the rear rotors push it out a little making that work?

Remember Pak, this has a MII front suspension.

Looks great no matter how though.

-Stephen

I saw the car at a show in Wilmington,NC and I have to say it was the best looking car in attendance. Quality workmanship and attention to detail stands out on this car. I wish I had that much room in my engine bay not to mention the front suspension and steering. Excellent job and good luck!

I saw the car at a show in Wilmington,NC and I have to say it was the best looking car in attendance. Quality workmanship and attention to detail stands out on this car. I wish I had that much room in my engine bay not to mention the front suspension and steering. Excellent job and good luck!

OK cool, thanks for the info on the BS.

Well if/when you got to FF let me know, maybe I'll swing by there and say hey or give you a hand loading up on the trailer if you need it.

OK cool, thanks for the info on the BS.

Well if/when you got to FF let me know, maybe I'll swing by there and say hey or give you a hand loading up on the trailer if you need it.