Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheo69GT

Stang pic

I think this pic came out pretty good, I like that you can see the 68's front end just after it. The black car beyond that is my 84 SVO, one of these days I'll get all four grills together (86 SVO is not in the pic). I can tell some of my trim isn't exactly flush, LOL, another thing to fix.

That makes a sweet desktop! All in a row would be a cool pic.

Everytime someone talks SVO I get the bug to try to pickup the one sitting in a yard around here...

-Stephen

You should pick it up, cheap horses that will someday be a rare classic, get it while it's cheap :)...

Cheo

I noticed something in that shot that I'd like to get some feed back on. The argent center panel on that GT is under the two outer panels. On both of my '69s the center panel goes over the outers. How are yours?

I noticed something in that shot that I'd like to get some feed back on. The argent center panel on that GT is under the two outer panels. On both of my '69s the center panel goes over the outers. How are yours?

Well, I guess mine could be wrong, got a pic of yours?

This is an artist that lives in my area, he is very talented and does great work.

I have one of his poster prints of a 69 and 70 together ( called "Mach Speed).

Most of his paintings have many reflections in the chrome and paint.

I believe the print I have is now out of print. Only cost me $20.00 but that was a number of year ago.

Check it out...

http://www.michaelirvine.com/

Cheers